Following the recent tax reform announcements in the Brussels Capital Region and Walloon Region, the Flemish Government has recently also announced a reform on the ‘tax reduction for mortgage loans concluded for the sole and own dwelling’. The changes envisaged will apply to mortgage loans concluded as of 2016. The condition of ‘sole’ dwelling will be abolished. Consequently,
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: Ratification document deposited at OECD on 26 June 2019
- Limitation of tax losses in case of partial demerger
- European Commission opens State aid investigation into Luxembourg’s tax treatment of Huhtamäki
- Gentlemen’s agreement Belgium-Luxembourg: a new chapter for cross-border workers
- Filing of your statutory financial statements – due date of 31 July 2019 is approaching!