On 25 May 2012, the Dutch government sent the Budget Agreement 2013 to parliament. This agreement includes a number of measures aimed at reducing the Dutch EMU gap to 3% in 2013. A legislative proposal has not yet been released. The most important tax measures are summarised in the document attached. Download the pdf
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Company cars completely electric by 2026?
- ‘COVID-19’ rent free period: a new tax credit for real estate owners
- Belgian UBO register: extension of deadline for annual confirmation and uploading supporting documents to 31 August 2021
- PwC’s Workforce podcast – Payroll transformation
- From YOUR ERP to FEE FORMS 281.50 in one click?