The Public Waste Agency of Flanders (OVAM) has opened a new call to support companies in the Flemish region that want to invest in innovative technologies for recycling projects that convert waste materials into raw materials. Up to 35% of the additional costs of the new technology compared to conventional technology can be funded. The
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- A Milestone for EU’s Energy Transition: The Revised Renewable Energy Directive (RED III) Published in the EU OJ
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!