In a circular letter dated 15 July 2014 (see link below), the Belgian Minister of Finance, Koen Geens, has elaborated on the tax deductibility of the costs relating to cars being put at the disposal of third parties in the hands of whom the corresponding benefit in kind is considered to be taxable. For Belgian
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!