In a circular letter dated 15 July 2014 (see link below), the Belgian Minister of Finance, Koen Geens, has elaborated on the tax deductibility of the costs relating to cars being put at the disposal of third parties in the hands of whom the corresponding benefit in kind is considered to be taxable. For Belgian
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Royal decree regarding significant changes on 30% EBITDA rule approved
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2019
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- Articles 442bis BITC and 93undeciesB VAT-code abolished and replaced
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives