In a circular letter dated 15 July 2014 (see link below), the Belgian Minister of Finance, Koen Geens, has elaborated on the tax deductibility of the costs relating to cars being put at the disposal of third parties in the hands of whom the corresponding benefit in kind is considered to be taxable. For Belgian
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field
- Belgian Tax on Savings Income (art. 19bis BITC): important clarification from the Minister of Finance for certain AIFs