In a circular letter dated 15 July 2014 (see link below), the Belgian Minister of Finance, Koen Geens, has elaborated on the tax deductibility of the costs relating to cars being put at the disposal of third parties in the hands of whom the corresponding benefit in kind is considered to be taxable. For Belgian
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- 15 January 2019 – Brexit Update – Brexit deal voted down!
- Optional VAT rental – condition for VAT deduction
- First step in AIFMD review has been undertaken by European Commission
- Parliamentary Commission of Finance approves Mobility Budget
- Benefit in kind – Private use of a company car: updated formula for 2019