CrossRoads supports and stimulates cross-border collaborations around promising innovations across the Flemish-Dutch border, which contribute to the realisation of social transition priorities: sustainable entrepreneurship, sustainable energy, industry 4.0, and health. Collaborative Innovation at its best CrossRoads is part of the European Interreg Flanders-Netherlands programme. This programme is dedicated to fostering sustainable cross-border collaboration between small
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- Expected change in Belgian CFC regime
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!