On 1st February 2018, the Belgian Parliament approved the law implementing a tax on securities accounts, which should be published in the Official Gazette in the next days. In a nutshell, this regime provides a 0,15%-taxation of securities accounts held by individuals, either Belgian residents or non-residents (in such a case, only on their ‘Belgian’
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!