Members of the largest Dutch-speaking Federal Government party (N-VA) have proposed to change the current eco voucher system in Belgium. The proposal suggests replacing the paper eco vouchers with a non-taxable cash allowance (‘net bonus’). The conditions for benefitting from the beneficial tax and social security treatment would remain unchanged. Recently, a similar proposal suggested changes
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: Ratification document deposited at OECD on 26 June 2019
- Limitation of tax losses in case of partial demerger
- European Commission opens State aid investigation into Luxembourg’s tax treatment of Huhtamäki
- Gentlemen’s agreement Belgium-Luxembourg: a new chapter for cross-border workers
- Filing of your statutory financial statements – due date of 31 July 2019 is approaching!