Members of the largest Dutch-speaking Federal Government party (N-VA) have proposed to change the current eco voucher system in Belgium. The proposal suggests replacing the paper eco vouchers with a non-taxable cash allowance (‘net bonus’). The conditions for benefitting from the beneficial tax and social security treatment would remain unchanged. Recently, a similar proposal suggested changes
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!