Members of the largest Dutch-speaking Federal Government party (N-VA) have proposed to change the current eco voucher system in Belgium. The proposal suggests replacing the paper eco vouchers with a non-taxable cash allowance (‘net bonus’). The conditions for benefitting from the beneficial tax and social security treatment would remain unchanged. Recently, a similar proposal suggested changes
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field