As you may know, there are quite some upcoming changes to the legislation in the Netherlands not only from a tax perspective but also from a social security point of view. In this respect, we wish to draw your attention to a change in the Dutch social security legislation that will affect formal split employment
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!
- The due date for filing both the Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax return and the local form ‘275 LF’ for assessment year 2019 is approaching: are you in control?
- Belgium decides to reduce corporate tax rate from 34% to 25%
- New information (FAQ) on the Belgian UBO-register
- Registration to the UBO register: extension of the deadline until 30 September