In the framework of the ‘Tax Shift’ agreement, the Belgian government announced a new speculative tax (or capital gains tax, below ‘CGT’). The bill of law on measures for strengthening job creation and purchasing power dated 10 December 2015 provides further details in this respect. Speculative tax/capital gains tax In a nutshell, here are the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!
- The due date for filing both the Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax return and the local form ‘275 LF’ for assessment year 2019 is approaching: are you in control?
- Belgium decides to reduce corporate tax rate from 34% to 25%