The Court of Appeal of Ghent confirmed in its decision of 9 September 2014 that the so-called ‘cashless exercise’ of options does not prevent the application of the tax regime as mentioned under the Stock-Option Act of 26 March 1999. The case concerned a doctor company who attributed stock options on quoted shares to his managing director. These
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: Ratification document deposited at OECD on 26 June 2019
- Limitation of tax losses in case of partial demerger
- European Commission opens State aid investigation into Luxembourg’s tax treatment of Huhtamäki
- Gentlemen’s agreement Belgium-Luxembourg: a new chapter for cross-border workers
- Filing of your statutory financial statements – due date of 31 July 2019 is approaching!