What is the SME Growth subsidy? With the SME growth subsidy, the Flemish government supports SMEs seeking to embark, or continue their strategic growth trajectory. The growth subsidy covers strategic advice from an external service provider or the recruitment of a strategic profile that will help SMEs in their growth. The applicant’s growthpath must be
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- CBAM – Implementing act approved and guidance released
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- The General Court considers the Belgian Excess Profits Ruling to be unlawful State Aid
- Tax Bites Podcast: Amount B is back – what does it mean?
- Tax Bites Podcast – The new BEFIT proposal and International Tax Webinar Trilogue