Tax authorities around the globe are heavily engaged in tax audits, with pressure being exerted on tax enforcement and collection processes. Joint audits and international exchange of information is fueling complexity with each country varying in its focus areas, approach and dispute resolution processes. How our Tax Controversy Solutions can help? The PwC Tax Controversy
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- Expected change in Belgian CFC regime
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!