Tax authorities around the globe are heavily engaged in tax audits, with pressure being exerted on tax enforcement and collection processes. Joint audits and international exchange of information is fueling complexity with each country varying in its focus areas, approach and dispute resolution processes.
How our Tax Controversy Solutions can help?
The PwC Tax Controversy Mobile Solution is designed for tax professionals needing to know more about the hot issues and tax audit challenges that companies face today as well as to give access to the latest insights from more than 75 countries in just a few clicks.
- The most common tax audit topics per country
- The tax audit process per country
- Instant access to experts and PwC tax controversy contacts in all countries
- Regular updates, articles and insights on latest developments
Where can I download the web application?
Download the free PwC Tax Controversy Solution to your mobile device to catch up on the latest news, even when offline!
- For Android devices, download the PwC’s Tax Controversy app from Google Play.
- For iOS devices, open the web page on your phone and once it has loaded, click the “Share” icon next to the URL in the second row of icons and scroll to the right until you locate “Add to Home Screen”.
Gain access to our latest expertise!
The content is assembled by PwC’s Global Tax Controversy & Dispute Resolution (TCDR) network, which includes more than 1,000 tax experts, economists, litigators and industry sector specialists worldwide.
To find out more about how PwC can help you prepare for and minimise the risk of a tax controversy, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
More news about
- Accounting and Tax Compliance
- Corporate income tax
- Customs & VAT
- International taxation
- Tax controversy and dispute resolution (TCDR)