Commentary to the OECD Pillar 2 Model Rules and recent Ecofin meeting
On 14 March the OECD released the long-awaited Commentary to the OECD Pillar 2 Model Rules. One day later a revised version of the EU draft directive seeking to implement Pillar 2 into the EU was discussed at the ECOFIN meeting. In this podcast we share our first impressions and provide an update on the current status.
About the speakers:
Missed the previous episodes?
You can listen again via Spotify, Google and Apple Podcasts.
More news about
- Accounting and Tax Compliance
- Base erosion and profit shifting (BEPS)
- Corporate income tax
- Customs & VAT
- Financial Services Tax & Regulatory
- International taxation
- Tax challenges arising from the digitalisation of the economy/Global anti-base erosion (GloBE)
- Tax controversy and dispute resolution (TCDR)
- Transfer pricing