On 22 December, the European Commission issued 2 proposals. One proposal deals with the introduction of the global minimum tax in the EU by 2023. The EU proposal deviates from the OECD proposal on a number of topics. Find out how the proposal will look like in this Tax Bites episode with Jean-Philippe van West and Isabel Verlinden.
In addition, we also discuss the proposed directive covering the ‘unshelling’ of the EU: the proposed ATAD 3, or should we say, ‘new DAC’. Let us know what you think!
About the speakers:
Missed the previous episodes?
More news about
- Accounting and Tax Compliance
- Base erosion and profit shifting (BEPS)
- Corporate income tax
- Customs & VAT
- Financial Services Tax & Regulatory
- International taxation
- Tax challenges arising from the digitalisation of the economy/Global anti-base erosion (GloBE)
- Tax controversy and dispute resolution (TCDR)
- Transfer pricing