The models of salary slips (“Fiche 281.10” for employees and “Fiche 281.20” for company directors) to be used to report remuneration paid or granted in 2019 are now available on the Federal Public Service (“FPS”) of Finance’s website. The fiches 281.10 and 281.20 must be lodged electronically with the FPS before 1 March 2020. In
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Company cars: decrease of the lump sum benefit in kind will no longer be possible
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Further details on the tax measures of the Vivaldi government
- Taxpayer relationship and tax audits in Belgium: what can we expect following the Belgian Minister of Finance’s policy note?
- Draft bill introducing a new annual tax on securities accounts