On 17 September 2013, the Dutch government announced its Budget Memorandum and the 2014 Tax Package. Two important items included in the measures proposed are: continuation of the crisis levy of 16% (employer duty) on salaries paid during 2013 exceeding the cap of EUR 150,000 introduction of a maximum deductibility threshold for pension contributions set
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- The OECD releases its Transfer Pricing Guidance on Financial Transactions
- Time to act as OECD/G20 Inclusive Framework moves forward on new tax rules
- Annulment of the Cash for Cars system by the Belgian Constitutional Court
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives