On 17 September 2013, the Dutch government announced its Budget Memorandum and the 2014 Tax Package. Two important items included in the measures proposed are: continuation of the crisis levy of 16% (employer duty) on salaries paid during 2013 exceeding the cap of EUR 150,000 introduction of a maximum deductibility threshold for pension contributions set
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field