If certain conditions are met, no income taxes and no social security contributions are due on allowances which are attributed as a ‘repayment of costs proper to the employer’. The National Social Security Office has recently decided to increase the maximum lump-sum allowance which can be attributed as a cost proper to the employer for
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field