The Belgian VAT authorities have decided to abolish the tolerance for companies acting as directors to carry out their services without charging VAT. In practice this means that a company will not be able to charge directors’ fees without charging VAT. It has now been announced that the tolerance will be abolished as from 1
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: Ratification document deposited at OECD on 26 June 2019
- Limitation of tax losses in case of partial demerger
- European Commission opens State aid investigation into Luxembourg’s tax treatment of Huhtamäki
- Gentlemen’s agreement Belgium-Luxembourg: a new chapter for cross-border workers
- Filing of your statutory financial statements – due date of 31 July 2019 is approaching!