Considering the exceptional business environment various corporate income tax measures have been taken to sustain the liquidity and solvability position of both resident and non-resident corporate taxpayers. Advance tax payments A recent circular letter of 1 September 2020 confirmed the conditions and increased credit percentages for advance tax payments that can be made in the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- A Milestone for EU’s Energy Transition: The Revised Renewable Energy Directive (RED III) Published in the EU OJ
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council