The decision by the United Kingdom to leave the European Union has had a significant impact on the economic, social and territorial cohesion of the Union. Largely because of the numerous obstacles this break-up presented to the trade in goods and services that were associated with the European Economic Area and its single market. To
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- Expected change in Belgian CFC regime
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!