The Public Waste Agency of Flanders (OVAM) has opened a new call to support companies in the Flemish region that want to invest in innovative technologies for recycling projects that convert waste materials into raw materials. Up to 35% of the additional costs of the new technology compared to conventional technology can be funded. The
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- CBAM – Implementing act approved and guidance released
- Statutory financial statements filing deadline has passed: time for action
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- Tax Bites Podcast: Amount B is back – what does it mean?
- Tax Bites Podcast – The new BEFIT proposal and International Tax Webinar Trilogue