Patrick Boone and Matthias Reyntjens look ahead to what the next months will bring in terms of economic developments, and what this means for tax policy. They consider how national governments will respond, how businesses can prepare, and the likely impact on taxation.
This podcast is the first of a series of podcasts dealing with the most pressing concerns for business in today’s economic environment. Listen in to understand the tax side of inflation, work from anywhere, business transformations and much more. Stay tuned for more!
About the speakers:
Missed the previous episodes?
More news about
- Accounting and Tax Compliance
- Base erosion and profit shifting (BEPS)
- Belgian tax reform
- Customs & VAT
- Financial Services Tax & Regulatory
- International employment taxes
- International taxation
- Tax challenges arising from the digitalisation of the economy/Global anti-base erosion (GloBE)