The new double tax treaty between China and Belgium has entered into force. It was concluded on 7 October 2009 and it entered into force retrospectively as of 29 December 2013. It replaces the double tax treaty of 18 April 1985. The new treaty applies to withholding taxes for income received as of 1 January
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Home working expense allowance – update
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Debt waivers without a tax cash out (?)
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2020: also for remuneration received from related foreign companies!
- Tax Controversy Solutions: Insights into more than 75 countries at your fingertips