The new double tax treaty between China and Belgium has entered into force. It was concluded on 7 October 2009 and it entered into force retrospectively as of 29 December 2013. It replaces the double tax treaty of 18 April 1985. The new treaty applies to withholding taxes for income received as of 1 January
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: Ratification document deposited at OECD on 26 June 2019
- Limitation of tax losses in case of partial demerger
- European Commission opens State aid investigation into Luxembourg’s tax treatment of Huhtamäki
- Gentlemen’s agreement Belgium-Luxembourg: a new chapter for cross-border workers
- Filing of your statutory financial statements – due date of 31 July 2019 is approaching!