The new double tax treaty between China and Belgium has entered into force. It was concluded on 7 October 2009 and it entered into force retrospectively as of 29 December 2013. It replaces the double tax treaty of 18 April 1985. The new treaty applies to withholding taxes for income received as of 1 January
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!
- The due date for filing both the Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax return and the local form ‘275 LF’ for assessment year 2019 is approaching: are you in control?
- Belgium decides to reduce corporate tax rate from 34% to 25%
- New information (FAQ) on the Belgian UBO-register
- Registration to the UBO register: extension of the deadline until 30 September