We already informed you about the introduction and extension of the deadline of the register of Ultimate Beneficial Owners (UBO-register). On 2 April 2019 the Federal Public Service Finance (FPSF) published an updated version of the document with frequently asked documents (FAQ). The updated FAQ clarifies, amongst others: Who to register as UBO in
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field
- Update on submission of CbCR Notification (i.e. form 275 CBC NOT)
- Brexit update – EU Commission encourage stakeholders to prepare for a no-deal
- Taxation of severance pay – reference year: 12 months of taxable ‘professional income’