Recorded before the release of the 8 October Inclusive Framework Statement, we share perspectives on the current state of play for in- and outbound investments in China. Our speakers cover the main corporate income tax aspects, as well as insights on the China tax policy developments, including the main attributes that shape a sustainable tax strategy between the EU and China.
About the speakers:
- Alexis De Méyère, China Business Group Leader, PwC Belgium
- Anita Peng, Corporate Tax Partner, PwC China
Missed the previous episodes?
More news about
- Accounting and Tax Compliance
- Corporate income tax
- Customs & VAT
- Financial Services Tax & Regulatory
- International taxation
- Tax challenges arising from the digitalisation of the economy/Global anti-base erosion (GloBE)
- Tax controversy and dispute resolution (TCDR)
- Transfer pricing