The Belgian tax administration has just published a list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on the webpage dedicated to the Belgian Tax on Stock Exchange Transactions (French / Dutch). This publication is quite important as it not only covers issues connected to the recent extension of the scope of the tax but also clarifies some ‘pre-existing’
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: Ratification document deposited at OECD on 26 June 2019
- Limitation of tax losses in case of partial demerger
- European Commission opens State aid investigation into Luxembourg’s tax treatment of Huhtamäki
- Gentlemen’s agreement Belgium-Luxembourg: a new chapter for cross-border workers
- Filing of your statutory financial statements – due date of 31 July 2019 is approaching!