The Belgian tax administration has just published a list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on the webpage dedicated to the Belgian Tax on Stock Exchange Transactions (French / Dutch). This publication is quite important as it not only covers issues connected to the recent extension of the scope of the tax but also clarifies some ‘pre-existing’
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- 15 January 2019 – Brexit Update – Brexit deal voted down!
- Optional VAT rental – condition for VAT deduction
- First step in AIFMD review has been undertaken by European Commission
- Parliamentary Commission of Finance approves Mobility Budget
- Benefit in kind – Private use of a company car: updated formula for 2019