The Belgian tax administration has just published a list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on the webpage dedicated to the Belgian Tax on Stock Exchange Transactions (French / Dutch). This publication is quite important as it not only covers issues connected to the recent extension of the scope of the tax but also clarifies some ‘pre-existing’
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field
- Belgian Tax on Savings Income (art. 19bis BITC): important clarification from the Minister of Finance for certain AIFs